3/25/09

We're engaged!!!!!


My Portland trip turned out to be more than I was expecting!!! Josh asked me to marry him tonight right before we went to see Wicked! He was hugging me and then got down on one knee and asked me!!! Ah! What a great night! It stinks that I am flying home at 6 am tomorrow!!! Bah!
Here are a bunch of pictures from Josh's camera including some of our trip to the Portland Rose Garden and of the pups! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Also, due to Photobooth the pictures are flipped. It is actually on my left hand where it belongs!)





3 comments:

  1. Shelby! Congratulations! I am so incredibly happy for you and I wish you the very best. I miss your pretty face, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photobooth pictures are mirrored so it looks like you are wearing the ring on your right hand ;).

    ReplyDelete