3/5/09

Infringing.

Let me create
without boxes or lines or ideas contrived
I seek to express through thought
and communicate through breath
but then I realize that I can only reflect
because You have done it all
I am not the Creator
I am merely created and creative
I think I have been missing the point
because You are it.
So let my scrawling and sprawling emotion into images
and imagery
be sweet praises of Your ability
to breath in and out
and bring about
all the beauty that my eyes will ever behold
and Your thoughts have inspired
every story ever told
that conjures up good and right, love and adventure
I am not the Creator
I am but the created
creating worship
from these created hands
that looks a little like what You made.
I suppose I am just infringing on Your ideas.

- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment