4/4/09

Stress relief.



*Sigh*

It has been a long week but finally I am going to relax.


I saw two movies this week.

I saw Sunshine Cleaning with my friend Sean Rogers. It was good but definitely not AS good as Little Miss Sunshine. I really like Emily Blunt. She's a fun actress. I liked her in The Devil Wears Prada and she was interesting in this. VERY different roles and very different accents. I'd give it 3 1/2 stars, maybe 4. The only complaint I had (and Sean agreed) was that there were subplots that were never resolved.

Adventureland was a huge disappointment. Cristina, Andrea, her boyfriend Chris and I went to the midnight viewing at Citywalk on Thursday. Man o' man. It was bad. I should have known it would be because Kristen Stewart is in it. Her facial expressions are so inappropriate to the emotion she is supposed to be going through. She constantly blinks and studders. (Think of the hospital scene in Twilight and repeat it. That's all she can do.) Ugh. The storyline was uneventful and uninteresting. It gets 1 1/2 stars and that extra half is just because I like Ryan Reynolds. He made a bad choice with this one though.
Toward the end of the movie the sound went out and it started fast forwarding and so we were given free movie vouchers so atleast I didn't really lose any money on it. Silver linings. :)

Jess and I visited my dress tonight. Bah.

I miss my fiance a lot. May isn't coming fast enough but I am sure September will be here in a second and then I will be MARRIED to Mr. Joshua. :) Ok I am sleepy, on allergy medicine and semi-delirious.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment