4/24/09

Pictures of PDX via Josh.

I am going to LIVE here in 5 months and be married to this hottie mchotster! Pretty excited. You can go ahead and be jealous. :-p (If you click on the pictures you can see them full-sized.)

I hope the trees are still in bloom in a couple of weeks when Jess and I go up there to shoot Josh and I's engagement pictures! I love them!



And THEN I am going to cuddle with that guy. I miss him.

Ah. Life is going to change a lot. I'm so excited and also sad to leave everyone in Orlando. So amazingly bittersweet but mostly sweet.

Night night,
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. i for sure have to visit you when you live in portland.
    #1- because it's so close to montana
    #2- because you're there
    #3- because all my favorite bands go through there
    #4- because sometimes i just need to escape the base
    #5- because you're there

    ReplyDelete