10/19/09

Mega-life change post!

I know it has been about a LONG time since I have updated but there is good reason!

1) Josh and I got married! It was wonderful! It was at the Loch Haven Center in Orlando, Florida. All of our friends and family came from far and wide! We had a great time! We went on a mini-honeymoon to Saint Augustine, Florida. It is so beautiful there. In May, after Josh's foot is 100%, we are going to London. Once we receive all of our pictures from Matt (the photographer) they will all be available on www.JoshandShelby.com.

2) I spent a week and a half with my in-laws and new siblings in Traverse City, Michigan. It was really fun! I had a chance to bond with my mother-in-law, Maureen. She is such an amazingly sweet and kind woman. They threw a birthday party for me and Maureen took me thrifting! :) I got a chance to hang out with Josh's best man and his awesome girlfriend, Brandon and Kristina. We went to dinner, bowling and I went to church with Kristina. I also got to hang out with my FREAKING awesome sister-in-law Maggie. Check out her blog here: SuperSavvyMommy.com.

3) I officially moved to Portland, Oregon to live with my hubby! I've been applying for jobs, bought a car (since my car was totaled right before the wedding) and now I am waiting on our new mattress to be delivered. It has been a blast! It's hanging out with your best friend all of the time.

4) I am almost done with season 3 of Dexter. Haha!

Check out some pictures of life recently, in chronological order! If pictures are cut off, click on them for full view!

Photo of friends from my Big-Hat-Tea-Shower!














My new car was totaled after having it for a month! The other guy got the ticket. I walked away nearly unscathed. Praise God.PhotobucketThis is a picture of some of my friends out for my bachelorette party in Orlando!
PhotobucketAfter THAT bachelorette party some of the ladies and myself went down to Pompano beach/Miami for a few days. This is a picture of us at a cafe.

PhotobucketSunny came from Germany to celebrate with Josh and I!
Photobucket then was the BIGGEST DAY!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!


PhotobucketThis is Josh and I's backyard in Portland. Portland is so GORGEOUS!
PhotobucketThis is my new, new car to replace my new, smashed car. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment